Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Transformation

"When I find myself in the midst of my own transformation, God is there, loving me through every stage of growth...and reminding me to do the same."

~ Sage Bennett, Agape

I've been going through a major transformation in the past few weeks. I wasn't inspired to write blog posts during that time. Unless it comes from my heart, I won't write them. I'm sorry if you thought I'd forgotten about you. I haven't.

Over the years I have loved the above quote so much that I had memorized it, often sharing it with clients during readings.

Now it is my turn to use the quote to remind me of this Truth. God has been with me through it all, unconditionally loving me and reminding me to love myself no matter what. I am beginning to come back into the light of day and understand what I've just been through. I am nurturing my Self and feeling heartfelt gratitude to those that love and support me, near and far.

God (as me) must love me an awful lot, to have given me (I attracted to myself) such wonderful friends who are now "my family."

If I can love myself as much as my Godself does, that would really be something,wouldn't it? In the meantime, I am being kind to myself as often as I can.

I'm also feeling great appreciation to God for giving us Ben & Jerry's! Ah...sweet relief...and the humor returns.

Love to you all,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment