Wednesday, October 28, 2009

God speaks to us through music

On Sunday, God was busy speaking to me through music. On the way to my Spiritual Center my car radio was playing "One Love" by Bob Marley. Click here to listen to it: One Love by Bob Marley on www.youtube.com That really uplifted me, especially the lyrics, "let's get together and feel all right." That song can get anybody out of a bad mood!

Then during the Sunday Service, I heard the song, "One Power" by Daniel Nahmod. Click here to listen to it: One Power by Daniel Nahmod on www.youtube.com a very moving song about the different names for God around the world and how they all hold the same meaning...the power of love.

The service ended with a moving rendition of "Amazing Grace" Click here to listen to it: Amazing Grace on www.youtube.com . I was especially touched by the lyrics, "I once was lost, but now am found; was blind but now I see."

Talk about receiving messages from God. It was a one-two-three punch for me. Boom. Boom. Boom. It set the tone for me to feel connected to The Presence all day long. Very powerful stuff. Way to go, God!

If you ever feel alone, just listen to the ways God is trying to reach you, and comfort you.

Affirmation O' the Day: God is...music to my ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment