Sunday, October 11, 2009

Expect and Accept the Answer

I want to talk further about yesterday's post on Divine Guidance. I italicized an important portion of the Ernest Holmes passage for emphasis:

"This can be done only as we let go of the problem, as a problem, and definitely expect and accept its answer."

This is in reference to asking for Divine Guidance. I believe he is saying in order to receive guidance on a problem, first we have to stop thinking of it AS a problem. This is awesome! It is in alignment with the ideas of Law of Attraction that I love. He is teaching us that if we keep thinking of it as a problem, it will stay a problem in our mind. So the surrender process would have to include our letting go of seeing it AS a problem. This is how Law of Attraction will reflect back to us that we believe we no longer HAVE a problem. We are making the whole shift right here with this concept.

Then we have turned a corner, and he recommends we "expect and accept its answer." This part is so groovy to me! Expect the answer. Yes, that implies no doubt. We KNOW the answer is going to reveal itself. It is done. Accept the answer. Oh, this is the crucial last step. Acceptance means we are OPEN to receive it, and we are throwing in a dash of DESERVING into the mix here, too. I Accept the answer. I deserve the answer. I deserve the Divine Guidance. My arms are outstretched and I am ALLOWING the answer to come into my consciousness, into my being, right here and right now.

I love this stuff!!

Oh yeah, baby..."We got a groovy kind of love...."

No comments:

Post a Comment