Friday, October 30, 2009

Confirm or Ignore

"GOD has added you as a friend on Facebook. We need to confirm that you know GOD in order for you to be friends. To confirm this friend request, follow the link below."

Thank you,
Your Guardian Angels

Driving by a local church tonight, I got this idea from the sign on their front lawn. God wants to be our friend. We can confirm we know God, or ignore the kind invitation. It is up to us. God won't judge us either way, and the invitation is always extended. God is patient. We can confirm at any time down the road, too. There is no deadline for the request to be honored.

I like the idea that we need to "follow the link" to confirm. For me, it means to follow the signs that God is sending us. They are "links" to our connection with Spirit. We can ignore the signs, too, if we choose. We always have free will. But God won't stop sending the signs. God is a persistant bugger! I believe God's signs are saying to us, "come here dear one, come this way, befriend me, and it will all be soooo much easier on you."

Oh, by the way, after I saw the sign in front of the church, I saw a personalized license plate that said, "I GVETHX" (I give thanks). Do you think I could make this stuff up??? I have been neglecting my gratitude journal lately, so that was a subtle hint to get back with the program. I'm on it, God. Thanks for the tip on how to be more "linked" with you.

Affirmation O' the Day: I confirm my friendship with God.

P.S. Have a safe and playful Halloween. Next week, we will cover The Law of Attraction together.


No comments:

Post a Comment