Monday, September 7, 2009

Weeds in My Garden

There is a small patio, on the side of my house that has been neglected. I decided it was time to have it cleaned up. Three weeks ago, I asked the gardener to remove the weeds and prune the dead plants in the patio. For some reason, he wasn't attending to it. It was starting to annoy me.

Then I realized the symbolism. A few weeks ago, just like the patio, there was also a small part of me, that I had been neglecting. The part of me that thought I wasn't ready for love again. Last night, I attended a workshop on Spiritual Dating, and released those "weeds in my mind."

Sure enough, the gardener showed up today, and pulled out all of the weeds in my garden.

Spirit is so amazing, coming up with such creative ways to communicate with us!


Do you have any "weeds" that need to be pulled? Ask Spirit to show you the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment