Friday, September 11, 2009

On the Wings of Angels

Today is the day we honor the memory of those lost on September 11, 2001 and send love to those left behind to mourn. If you watch the news today, you will probably see those images etched into our minds forever.

I would like to share a different image...the one that stays in my mind. I have never shared the clairvoyant image I received after 9-11 until now. From time to time, and certainly during readings, Spirit shows me images. I relay what I am shown, and I'm told it can shed new light on situations.

After 9-11, I was shown a beautiful image. I saw a huge fishnet about the size of 2 football fields. The perimeter of the fishnet was being held up by Angels. Lots of them. About every 3 feet there was an Angel. Yes, they were the kind with wings. They placed the fishnet underneath the twin towers, and BEFORE the planes hit, the Angels held onto the edges and began flying upward with the net. As they rose up higher and higher their arms pulled the net up with them, gathering all those who were going to lose their lives. They were gently swooped up in the net, carried up together into heaven...on the wings of Angels.

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms."
~ Deuteronomy 33:27

No comments:

Post a Comment