Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Little Girl vs. The Grown Woman

I have become aware of an inner conflict. The adult me has been "duking it out" with the child within.

She wants to stay small, I want to grow.
She wants to be taken care of, I want to prove my independence.
She wants to keep the familiar limitations, I want my freedom.
She is comfortable being weak, I am strong.
She is afraid of her power, I love mine.
She denies her bravery, I am courageous.
She wants to play, I want to persevere.
She doesn't want to rock the boat, I am all about change.

So I asked my Spirit Guides how to resolve the struggle I am having with the little girl within...and their channeled response was:

"LOVE HER."

That is when I realized she wants to feel safe and loved...and so do I.






No comments:

Post a Comment