Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Race is Over

"What if the race is over and we all automatically win? What if the test has been taken, and we're all passing again and again? What if the race is over and we're all born victorious...what then?"

~ Daniel Nahmod, from his music CD "Water" www.danielnahmod.com

What if I told you that you are doing better than you think? (and you probably are.)

What if God told you, "You're ahead of schedule."

What if no one is judging us? Especially not as hard as we are judging ourselves.

What if we replaced our critical voice, with a loving voice? What would that voice be telling you right now?

My loving voice would say, "look at how far you've come. You're further than you think. You're actually there..you just haven't realized it. I love you. You have never been alone. I have always been showing you the way. I always will. You are wonderful. You are precious. You have always deserved. Go forth, and enjoy the fruits of your labor now. It is time my beloved...it is time."

No comments:

Post a Comment