Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Law of Attraction - Post #4

Resistance is the energy that keeps us from creating what we desire. Resistance causes our vibration to stay lower than the vibration of what we are asking for.

Common forms of resistance show up as untrue beliefs, not feeling worthy or deserving, complaining, or holding a grudge, to name a few.

There may be an untrue belief we have, that is the culprit that keeps away our manifestation. Eventually we'll ask ourselves, "why am I not getting this thing that I want?" If we can go within, there may be a belief that rears it's head to be healed.

For example, you may have a belief that says, "I have to work hard to earn everything I have." This old belief may have come from the way you were raised. Maybe the thing you want would be so easy and joyful to create, that your old belief is causing the resistance to it showing up. Do you see this? The belief is saying, "I can't have things come to me easily." Well, some of our beliefs no longer serve us, and we can use this awareness to let go of a belief, and replace it with a new one, such as: "It is safe for me to create easily and joyfully now."

Resistance really is trying to help show us the way...let's allow it to help us create.

Affirmation O' the Day: "I release any resistance to creating what I desire. "

Love,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment