Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Coming Out

Last night I had the privilege of witnessing a new friend "come out" of the closet, so to speak, and share her authentic self in an intimate group setting.

It was a delight to be a part of her moment. It truly was her moment. She had grown so much to get to this place of authenticity. It took courage for her to say, "this is who I am, what I love to do, and this is how I do it."

It was a joy for me to see her glow from within as she shared what makes her heart sing. How wonderful it was to learn how she creates her "gift" and to feel her passion.

This got me thinking...we are all here to share our gifts, and "come out." We are not meant to hold back our blessings. No more hiding them under a bushel. Surely, there is a Divine Time for each of us...I am simply asking you, "Is this YOUR Divine Time, too?"

Affirmation O' the Day: I give myself permission to come out and dance in the light of the moon.

Love,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment