Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A New Battery for a New Year

I got a new battery in my car this week, but let me start from the beginning...

First, Spirit gave me a gentle warning, as is often the case, by sending me a client for an Intuitive Reading. She had a weak battery signal in her car, and needed to have it replaced. Her mechanic had thought it might be the starter, but it turned out to be the battery. The guidance that Spirit channeled through me was to reassure her that she was in a good space and not messing up(why do we tend to go there first?) and that all was well.

What I got from Spirit during that reading, was that the starter in a car represents our "consciousness" and the battery, represents life force energy, that enables us to take inspired action and move forward. Do you all know that when we have a dream about a car, the car most likely represents our life?

So when my car wasn't starting well the last few days, I already had this "heads up" from Spirit. Thank you, God!

I took my car in to a new mechanic, that my girlfriend had recently recommended - someone I could trust. He said my starter was fine, but it was time to replace the battery.

I am proud of myself that I was able to avoid going to that place of , "what's wrong with my consciousness that my car's not starting well?" I really did know that my connection to Source has been quite strong of late.

I knew that the old battery was associated with time spent with my ex-boyfriend. Having recently moved on from that relationship, I am sure this was Spirit's way of helping me bless and release all connections to him. The Truth is, I knew staying with him had been holding me back from taking inspired action and moving forward...thus the symbolism of the car not starting well.

It feels fitting, that as 2009 draws to a close, I am starting the new year with a brand new battery, fresh energy, freedom from old restraints,and anticipation of new love just around the corner. My consciousness is doing just fine, thank you!

Happy New Year, from my car to yours.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment