Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth

"Forget what you have been taught, so you can remember what you know."

~ Alan Cohen, author of The Dragon Doesn't Live Here Anymore

I believe that he is talking about forgetting the false beliefs we were taught growing up. If any of us were fortunate to be taught we were part of Source, pure love, I'd hold on to that one.

But if we were taught that we're not enough, taught not to listen to our intuition, taught not to stand up for ourselves, or taught not to express our feelings - that's the stuff we can forget about. Just let it go.

Then remember what we know: We are the individualized expression of the Divine...and THAT's the Truth, The Whole Truth, and nothing but the Truth, so help me God.

I know this is the truth for each and every one of us. I am going to practice seeing myself through the eyes of Source, just for the fun of it, and see how it feels. I imagine it's going to feel DIVINE, don't you?

Let's Affirm together today: "I remember what I know - I AM ONE WITH GOD."

No comments:

Post a Comment