Monday, August 17, 2009

My First Posting in this Lifetime :-)

Welcome to my first post! Thank you for opening up your lives and emails and allowing me to enter into this conversation. I am excited to be sharing my world with each of you. As you join me on this journey, it is my hope that you will enjoy my passion for all things Spiritual. Others may know me as a devoted mom, a sister, a lover, a nurturing friend, a UCLA Bruin math major, a computer programmer, a teacher, a channel of spirit guides, an intuitive spiritual advisor, or an energy healer. It is here in this forum, that I will gather all that I am, which is God expressing, and share how Spirit-as-me views life. It is my strong faith in the Go(o)d in all things that comforts me, keeps me laughing in the face of my fears, and allows me to persevere. So let's get this party started! Love, Sherry

1 comment: