Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DO WHT U Heart

The personalized license plate I saw today said: DO WHT U Heart. It had the heart symbol at the end, not the word heart. Do what you love. I felt it was God's way of communicating just to me! I AM moving towards doing what I love, more and more, and letting go of what is not joyful. How about you? Sometimes I don't stop to think that I could let go of something I'm not enjoying. It doesn't occur to me. We can get into habits and ruts, making the groove deeper and deeper, so it's harder to realize we have another path to choose from.

My questions for you to ponder today are: What are you doing now that you don't enjoy? Can you imagine NOT doing it? What would you love to be doing instead???

If you've got the idea in your head right now of what you would love to be doing, take a moment to notice how it feels. You are creating the energy vibration and the feeling place of the thing you'd love to do. You have just placed your order with the Universe! This is using the Law of Attraction to manifest what you want. We will be talking a lot more about this in the days ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment