Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Moving Forward

I've got a cool story to tell you. It's true!

About a month ago, I hid a spare key outside my home. A few days later, I went to check on it. It was gone. I debated about freaking out about my safety, but fortunately went the other route and listened to my intuition.

I had a feeling Spirit had moved it. I believe Spirit can move material things. Why not? There are no limitations in the Mind of God. But I digress...

I asked for guidance about where the key was, and the answer I heard was, "You won't be needing access to your place, you will be moving in a few months. You'll find the key then." That felt right to me.

This past week, a possible opportunity to move has presented itself. It is a move forward. It feels good. I asked Spirit for signs that this move would be for my highest good.

Last night, I awoke in the middle of the night and noticed the clock read "2:22." I remember thinking, "that must mean something," and dozed back to sleep.

This morning I awoke and got my sign.

I need to give you a little background here. A year ago, when I was considering moving to the place I am in now, I asked for a sign from Spirit that would indicate whether this would be a good place for me to live. The first day I came to see this house, there was a beautiful old Rolls Royce in front. The license plate frame on the back of the car read, "TRUST IN GOD." The car was parked facing forward, toward the house.

I took the place.

The Rolls Royce stayed out front for a few months, and then it was gone. I haven't seen it in about 10 months.

Fast forward to this morning. I awake to the sight of the Rolls Royce in front of my house again, this time facing away from the house, so that the rear license plate is in clear view from my living room window. The frame still reads, "TRUST IN GOD." The Rolls is facing forward, as if it's ready to leave. So am I.

I thought that was cool enough in itself, until I noticed the actual license plate contained the number "222." Okay. Now I'm really impressed, Spirit!!

It felt like the Rolls Royce had appeared at the beginning of my time here, and then was making a final appearance at the end of my time here, to say goodbye. I felt closure.

I love sharing these true stories about my life. It is my desire that you are able to recognize in your life, how available Spirit is to you too, and how Spirit takes great pleasure, and goes to great lengths to communicate with us and show us the way. And it makes life so much more fun, too!

I will keep you posted as I move forward. Thanks for sharing the journey with me.

Love,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment